You are here
There are many contested county-wide and district-level primary races underway in Texas that will directly impact the ability of Democrats to hold or capture key seats.
The Dallas Morning News Editorial Board has begun posting its endorsements for the 2018 Primary Elections. We have linked below the endorsements in the races Lone Star Project is following closely. We will track and post endorsements from other major Texas publications as they are made.
- U.S. Rep Eddie Bernice Johnson for the 30th Congressional District
- U.S. Rep. Marc Veasey in 33rd Congressional District Democratic primary
- State House Rep. Eric Johnson in District 100 Democratic primary
- Raquel ‘Rocky’ Jones in the Democratic primary for the 203rd Criminal District Court
- Tammy Kemp in the Democratic primary for the 204th Criminal District Court
- Sandre Moncriffe in Democratic primary for the 255th Family District Court
- Jennifer Bennett in the Democratic primary for the 265th Criminal District Court
- Lela Mays in Democratic primary for the 283rd Criminal District Court
- Thelma Sanders Clardy in Democratic primary for the 302nd Family District Court
- Andrea Martin in the Democratic primary for the 304th Juvenile District Court